This page contains detailed technical information about the Bearsville Theater venue. The theater has undergone extensive renovation to become a one-of-a-kind show place venue for an array of musical, theatrical, catering and special events. Please visit our photo gallery for more images of the theater and locale.
The Bearsville Theater is proud to work with Live Sound, Inc. as primary audio supplier.
Front of House
- Midas/Behringer X32 Mixer
House Speaker System
- 4 Horn Loaded Mid High Cabinets (2x12" LF, 2" HF ea)
- 4 JBin Subs (1x18" LF ea)
- Ashly Processing
- QSC PLX Amplification (12,000W Stereo, 3 Way)
Stage Monitor System
- Yamaha MC3210M 32 channel 10 mix monitor console
- Furman PL-Plus D Series II Power Conditioner
- 7 Channel Rane ME 60 1/3 octave EQ
- 7 EAW SM-202-H Stage Monitors
- 8 mixes Crest power (4 – FA 901)
Mics, Snake, Power, Misc.
- 1 Shure Beta 52
- 8 Shure SM58s
- 8 Shure SM57s
- 4 beyerdynamic Opus 88
- 4 beyerdynamic Opus 83
- Many other assorted Mics and DIs
- 8 Direct Boxes
- 14 mic stands (assorted booms, straights, clamps)
- 4 – 12 channel sub snakes
- 40 mic lines
- 117volt/60HZ AC power
House Lighting System
- 11 par 64 - 500 watts on stage
- 08 par 64 - 500 watts in house
- Proscenium Opening – 24.5’ wide x 13’ high
- Stage Depth – 23.5’
- Stage Width – 50’
Concerts; Band Rehearsals; Theater & Dance Productions; Weddings; Bar & Bat Mitzvahs; Birthday, Anniversary & Retirement Parties; Non-Profit & Political Fundraisers; Benefits; Memorials; Conventions; Corporate Getaways; Festivals; Blessings.
You Name It!
Bear Cafe Catering
The Bear Cafe, the Hudson Valley's premier catering service, is the exclusive caterer for Bearsville Theater events for parties of 75 to 250 people.